The slogan competition is now closed.
The National Weight Loss Campaign starts in January 2019 and aims to help residents of Nevis lose weight through a fun six-month weight loss challenge that will support participants in getting active and eating a healthier diet. Participants will be guided through the six-month period with advice, tips, healthy recipes, fun events and one-to-one support. There will also be prizes for the person who loses the most weight in their category, recognition of those who have succeeded in losing their target weight and we’ll be following specific people on their weight loss journey.
We’re inviting the public to take part in our tagline/slogan competition for the campaign.
The competition is open to all residents of Nevis. Entries should be clear, concise, catchy and easy to understand. They must also appeal to a wide audience and follow the basic guidelines below:
- Convey the sentiment of the public coming together, taking a stance and making a change to get healthy and lose weight.
- The slogan must be seven words or less
- The slogan must rhyme
- The slogan must be submitted by 5pm on 21st December 2018
You can submit your entry in any of the following ways:
- Via a video on social media tagging @fitgames_inc on Instagram or @fitwellnessnevis on Facebook
- Emailing the slogan to email@example.com
- Sending the slogan via a WhatsApp message to 662-8749
A winner will be selected, and this slogan will be used for the National Weight Loss Campaign. Three runners up will also be selected, and these slogans will be used throughout the campaign on social media.
There will also be a cash prize of $500EC, sponsored by the FIT Wellness Centre, for the winner.
For further information please contact David Walwyn by calling 662-8749 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org