Note: Adobe Acrobat is needed to read the application.
REVIEW your health and fitness level
PREVIEW your personalized assessment evaluation
EXPERIENCE our services and facility
Yearly | Monthly | Daily Corporate | Student Gold | Platinum | Silver
* Ask about our personal training packages
- Full use of the facility
- Personal program development
- Periodic review, program modifications, and goal assessment
- Free fitness classes
- Floor assistance
- Nutrition and fitness consultation
Reduced rates are offered to students and various companies. $10 credit is offered for each referral resulting in membership.
- Weekly schedule here at the center
- Detailed strengthening program.
- Stretching and flexibility program.
- On and off days for each exercise to give muscle groups adequate rest.
- Personalized recommendations for level of resistance, repetition, and duration of exercises.
- Supplementary programs as needed including Yoga, Martial Arts, and Aerobics.
- Personalized dietary recommendations.
- Personalized at-home stretching and exercise recommendations.
Here is what our members have to say about F.I.T. WELLNESS CENTER
F.I.T. has been a voyage of discovery for me. The application of new techniques has been a real eye-opener. Having been involved in sport and training for 30+ years, I'm truly excited to find new avenues opened to me at the F.I.T. Center....Winston Cooke, The Nevis Cycle and Triathalon Club
F.I.T make having a personal training affordable. I couldn’t afford to have one in the states. Platinum program is a wonderful thing still can’t believe the prices are so low with the high quality of training Since Joining F.I.T. Wellness Center, she has become Nevis' "Biggest Looser" due her dedication and hard work....Biggest Looser, Manager
Reggie on F.I.T.: Training with David at F.I.T. has shown me that anything is possible. Strength training is fabulous. Yoga is new to me -- techniques seemed strange at first, but I'm accustomed now and I love it! I feel good and stronger than ever. Nevis, come try F.I.T. Wellness! Miranda on F.I.T.: My training at F.I.T. Wellness has been Continue Reading...Reggie Douglas and Dr. Miranda Grandison, Triathlete